The standard rate is $75.00 + standard federal mileage rate over 30 miles from Columbus, IN and any overnight travel/lodging expenses. Types of rituals include casual, formal, secular, inter-faith, Pagan, Christian, any type of ceremony you envision!
1. Arrange a meeting. This is an initial consultation to discuss your needs and the type of service you prefer. At the end of this first meeting, you may sign the contract and pay the non-refundable deposit of fifty percent (50%) of the standard rate to reserve your date. You may also decide to prepay the customary fee at this time or ahead of time via PayPal. This fee does not include additional travels expenses and/or lodging outside a 30 mile radius of Columbus, Indiana. No dates are reserved until a signed contract and deposit is received.
2. Following the first meeting, I will begin working on personalizing the ritual. Additional meetings may follow depending upon the level of complexity and personalization involved in the ceremony.
3. Should you choose a legal handfasting/wedding, you will need to file for your marriage license. This is something the couple must to do together. State laws vary so check with your local County Clerk's office. At some point, it is good to meet at the wedding site, if this is possible. If an event coordinator is involved, the site visit should include a meeting with the event coordinator to review the ritual before the rehearsal (optional). These details will be reflected in the written ceremony so everyone will know what to expect.
4. Approval by you of the final draft of the ceremony.
5. Rehearsal (optional). This can be done in cooperation with an event coordinator if one is involved. Should the ceremony be complex and there is no event coordinator involved, I may bring an assistant for things like cueing flower girls, bridesmaids, etc.
6. The actual ceremony. I will arrive at the ceremony site at least 30 minutes to an hour before the ritual to take care of any logistical issues. Immediately after the ceremony, signatures are required for the
marriage license/handfasting certificate. It usually involves only the witness(es) and the officiant - bride and groom have already signed it upon receipt of the license. This only takes a few minutes. You will mail
it to the court's clerk in the county issuing the license. After your ceremony, I can be available to say words of blessing at your reception (if applicable).
7. Payment of the balance of fee is due either at the rehearsal or before the wedding ceremony (usually a member of the ceremony party or the event coordinator will take care of this detail so the bride and groom will not be distracted.)
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Are you registered to perform ceremonies in my location?
I am ordained as a First Priestesses and Reverend of the Correllian Nativist Tradition. According to Indiana Code (IC 31-11-6-1) because I am an ordained minister I may legally officiate. Contact your local County Clerk's office for any special regulations.
2. How long have you officiated?
I have officiated since my ordination in October 2008.
3. About how many ceremonies you do officiate per year?
There are not any restrictions I can perform in a calendar year. It varies depending on availability.
4. What training have you had?
I have attained the rank and dignity of the First Degree of Clergy within the Correllian Tradition, and have been duly initiated into this estate, succeeding now to all duties and responsibilities, rights and privileges pertaining thereunto. This means a licensed, ordained professional. I obtained my degree in October 2008 after a year and a day of study at WitchSchool International.
5. Will you come to my location to do a ceremony?
I will travel to your special location. Fees include 30 miles travel (one-way).
6. What type of ceremonies will you perform?
I specialize in civil or spiritual ceremonies (as well as handparting services). A "civil" ceremony is completely non-religious in nature. Services include casual, formal, secular, inter-faith, Pagan, Christian, any type of ceremony you envision! Services can be carried out in the name of the Correllian Tradition. All information will be forwarded to the Mother Temple and kept on record by the Tradition.
7. What are your rules about photography?
I have no objection to being photographed at your ceremony. I will always ask you permission before sharing photos on my website, social media pages, or any marketing information.
8. Is pre-marital counseling required?
No, it is optional and included in the base price. I do request that we meet prior to any rehearsal or ceremony.
9. Do you have ceremony samples?
Yes, I have several that I can provide. We will go over these at the consultation as well as your preferences and ideas.
10.Do you have a cancellation/reschedule policy?
After ten (10) days of purchase, all cancellation of services is non-refundable. After ten (10)
days of purchase, please provide notice of rescheduling your ceremony as soon as possible to ensure I will be available on that date. If I am unavailable for your reschedule date, you may receive a refund, minus the non-refundable deposit.